Tuesday 7 January 2014

The problem with moving out of home is that fine dining is a no no with a student budget. Going out for dinner to nice restaurants with mom and dad is a definite highlight in the holidays. I hope my blog manages to let all you students in on those special places to eat (where you can spoil yourselves "occasionally") as well as hopefully helping you in on some healthy, quick and easy recipes for those students who battle in the kitchen.


Cape Town

I've spent my December every year in Cape Town with my family. Being a family whose lives revolve around food I have been lucky enough to go to numerous restaurants in and around the Cape. 
The Cape is well represented in the Eat Out Magazine. After Studying the 2013 edition back to front I can both criticize and commend their numerous selections.




1 comment:

  1. Very helpful mak i will defs try out these places when i am in cape town! well done :D

    ReplyDelete