Tuesday 14 January 2014

Bukhara: Indian

Bukhara is a restaurant I have been going to for years. When I ate there in 2012 I was concerned by how the restaurant did not seem to be well supported however eating there at the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014 I was pleasantly surprised by how busy the restaurant was.

Although busy the service was great and the food was delicious. As always the butter chicken curry is a must. The butter and garlic naan are definitely required to eat your curry with. Another favorite in my family is the tandoori chicken. The dal fry is also great to have to accompany your main dish.

To finish off your meal the mango ice cream is the only thing you need to order. Possibly one of the best ice creams I've ever had this ice cream is made from one of the 100 mango varieties in order to create the tastiest and best textured ice cream possible.



Mango Ice Cream




  

No comments:

Post a Comment