Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hout Bay Market

Now some may not like markets but I assure you that some of the best food in ct is at this little vibey market in Hout Bay. I promise that before you know it these little businesses are going to become a little larger and little more heavy on your pockets. So take advantage of this food!!

Lamb Lover

I for one have never been much of a lamb lover however I guarantee you the softest and most delicious lamb at this market. If you aren't too trusting of my statement you are welcome to taste their lamb before you buy it. Have a taste and you won't look twice at any other stand.

Veggie Eater

For those non-vegans Vegan words like micro-greens, chia and coconut flour are quite off putting when they are the ingredients in your food. Do not be scared! This vegan food has completely changed my mindset. The bun-less asian burger on micro greens and quinou salad with avocado and beetroot hummus is so yummy and healthy. 

You're assured an interesting conversation with the young guy cooking your patty as well. Ask and learn about his "righteous food."


Sweet Tooth

This last time I was at the market I was sad to not see the Creme Brule cupcakes! If you are lucky enough to come across them on your visit be sure to have one! Another delicious sweet treat is the pineapple and banana cake from Nap. For someone who does not like banana and pineapple this cake is definitely better than their carrot cake which they sell.

Mojito Movers

When it comes to cocktails I am very into my fresh minty mojitos. The raspberry mojitos next to Bramptons wine stand is fantastic. If you're not into your cocktails the Bramptons wine is always a safe bet or rather their delicious bubbly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment